Man with legs amputated

kari byron body suit
any nude slips of miranda cosgrove

The rare blood infection landed year-old Greg Manteufel in the emergency room in late June, after he thought he'd contracted the flu, according to US reports. Doctors found that the infection was caused by the bacteria Capnocytophagawhich is found in the saliva of dogs and cats. Said Dawn: " It looked like somebody beat him up with a baseball bat.

sikh dating events

Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about. He thought it was the flu, but a Wisconsin man actually had a life-threatening infection caused by bacteria in dog saliva. A link has been sent to your friend's email address.

naked desi mature women photo
a sex addict a sex affair

Greg Manteufel, 48, has been hospitalized since late June, when he went to a Milwaukee-area hospital with flu-like symptoms. He was in good spirits despite having undergone seven surgeries so far, his wife, Dawn Manteufel, told The Associated Press. She said her husband was heading into the operating room again on Thursday and still had three more surgeries to go, but that he was looking forward to being fitted for prosthetic limbs.

hot sexy holdin boobs porn

But by the following morning, he was delirious, and his temperature had soared. His wife rushed him to the hospital, a quick drive from their Wisconsin home. Once they arrived, Dawn Manteufel said she noticed bruises - several of them, all over his body - that weren't there when they left their house just five minutes earlier.

alphabet dating d

Mike Davies, 60, spent 70 days in intensive care after he became ill with meningococcal meningitis and septicaemia at Christmas in With the help of prosthetic limbs, he is able to drive a specially-adapted car and even hold his own pint of beer. When I finally came downstairs, I looked like a ghost with blue lips.

how to tell if your dating the wrong girl
korean big ass naked
romantic womens porn pics

Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about. A man who battled a rare, near-deadly bacterial infection lost four limbs but left the hospital grateful and eager to resume his life. A link has been sent to your friend's email address.

shawna lenee schoolgirl porn

But in exceedingly rare circumstances, that lick can lead to a dangerous and potentially lethal infection from a common bacteria. Greg Manteufel, a year-old Wisconsin man, recently had to have both of his hands and his legs amputated after contracting the bacteria Capnocytophaga canimorsus. That most likely came from the tongue of a dog, potentially his own, according to local news reports.

michelle payne tattoo model nude
hot indian porn girlpussy

Need a profile? Register now. By submitting your registration information, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

men being stripped naked by women porn videos
middle eastern woman showing cunts

A Wisconsin man has reportedly had both legs and hands amputated after he contracted a rare infection that his family says likely came from being licked by a dog. Greg Manteufel started feeling sick June 27 and went into septic shock, according to a GoFundMe account set up in his name. Doctors confirmed he contracted Capnocytophaga Canimorsus.

polish teen sandra with bangs

After a car accident, one man has come to terms with the removal of his right leg below the knee - and it will inspire you. A man who had his leg amputated following a road traffic accident has shared an image of the very first time he saw his new body. And the emotional rollercoaster of his journey has gripped online commenters, with many praising his bravery in the face of adversity. It was when he was waiting to cross the road and texting his girlfriend on the pavement that his "life was forever changed".

Comments

  • Vicente 7 days ago

    oh the contrast on her face by the dishwasher ... beautiful !

  • Houston 19 days ago

    she's still sexy tho best free online dating sites over 40

  • Mayson 6 days ago

    BANG, BANG, BANG